Position: App developer (freelancer, student, trainee)
Reports to: Public Relations practice Director
Broad Responsibilities: Responsible to develop iOS and Android apps for Cambre and our clients.
Technical skills and general requirements
- MUST HAVE: Excellent knowledge of Xamarin (Forms, Android and iOS).
- MySQL Database Management
- PHP RESTful API
- Ability to do data scraping in either C# or Java.
- Strong creative, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Driven, efficient, flexible and collaborative self-starter, comfortable stopping and switching directions under tight deadlines.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Assertive, inquisitive, creative, tactful, culturally sensitive.
- Proven experience as application developer.
- Knowledge in HTML / CSS and Wordpress would be valued
- A valid EU work permit.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
The starting date is as soon as possible, preferably not later than August 2017. We are open to collaborating with freelancers.
To apply, please send your portfolio, a cover letter and CV in English to Gianmaria Sisti by 15 July. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.