Cambre Associates is looking for a trainee with Swedish, Danish and/or Norwegian language skills for a period of 6 months. He/she will research, monitor, analyse and report on regulatory developments in a variety of sectors.
We offer a 6-month paid trainee contract in a highly stimulating international work environment. The trainee should start as soon as possible. Please note that applicants for this vacancy should have a valid EU working permit. To apply, please send your motivation letter and a CV (two pages maximum) in English to Robin Rosbak: Rrosbak[at]cambre-associates.com by 16 February 2018 with the subject line: Application for traineeship with Scandinavian languages.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as political science, social science, law or European studies.
- Excellent command of at least one of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian) and English.
- Relevant work experience in the EU/international environment, e.g. internship in EU institution, trade association or consultancy – preferably in Brussels.
- Good knowledge of EU decision-making processes.
- Ability to multi-task and a proactive, self-starting ‘can do’ attitude are essential.
- Capable of taking initiative and working well under pressure.
- Good team player with proven writing, research, and organisation skills is a must.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite and in particular Excel.
Unfortunately, due to the very high number of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.